Monday, June 22, 2009

everything happens for a reason? umm... hell yes.

despite the fact we had just seen each other within a 12 hour time period, Dani and i were feeling a bit of separation anxiety this morning so we decided that dinner was in order. after a lovely meal at La Grange next to the girl from Californication and her real-life parents, we're walking back to my car and i realize i don't have my keys. yes, i am fully aware that my purse is over stuffed with useless nonsense, but i knew they weren't in there.

feeling slightly panicked i had locked them in my car, we run over and press our faces on the driver's and passenger's side windows, respectively, only to find that not only did i leave my fucking keys in the ignition, but Dani left her door unlocked. so she opened the door, unlocked mine, i turned the key without so much as flinching, and we laughed the whole way home.

No comments: