Tuesday, October 10, 2006

3:20 isn't nearly as good as 4:20

first, i'm locked in my room right now because the termite man is upstairs spraying again and i hate it. for any one not familiar with the appearance of a termite please search Google for pictures. they're nothing at all what i expected them to be. who knew termites had wings? i guess the termite man, did...

second, we've found some one to rent the loft but i'm not prepared to reveal the individual's identity yet for security purposes. story (GREAT story) will follow shortly with the unveiling.

third, work has been very stressful today. i don't like it one bit. i miss Starbucks every day. i would leave my house to go get a latte right now but that would require me walking through living room and the termite chemicals, which would defeat the purpose of locking myself in my room. fuck.

fourth, four is my favorite number.

enough with the numbers... Nikki introduced me to ear candles last night. they're amazing. i highly recommend you go to your nearest health food store and pick some up. get some for your friends, make a drink, lay with your head on the table together and see what gross shit comes out of your ears. guaranteed good times.

Sunday i got the Bangles "Everything" on vinyl and i can't stop listening to it. i love it. brings me back to 3rd grade when me, Katy, Mara and Kristin used to pretend we were the Bangles, but Kristin always got to be Susanna Hoffs. i don't remember who i was. i only remember i was never Susanna Hoffs.

better luck next time.

No comments: